Dental Practice Manager
We are currently looking for an Experienced Dental Practice Manager to join our team in order to help us make a difference in more people's lives.
The desired candidate will have proven experience in managing all areas of a busy dental practice and the ability to effectively manage a team of dental professionals and administration staff.
The main duties will include:
- Responsibility for the smooth day-to-day running of all areas of the operational side of the clinics.
- Ensuring good communication is maintained between dental professionals, support staff and the patients at all times.
- Ensuring all legal and health and safety requirements are adhered to including CQC compliance.
- Management of administration duties within the clinic to ensure everything runs as smoothly as possible and that patients leave with a very positive impression of the clinics.
- Meeting and greeting patients in a friendly manner and discussing any issues or concerns that they may have.
- Setting up possible new future clinic locations – sourcing and checking locations, ordering equipment, managing tradespeople and meeting all legal requirements.
- Ensuring dental and other products supplies are replenished as and when required.
- Assisting the customer care team with the planning and scheduling of appointments, implementation of treatment plans and keeping patient records up to date.
- Liaising with external suppliers and tradespeople about improvements within the clinic, and checking the suitability of new clinic locations.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years experience managing a busy dental clinic.
- Proven ability to manage a team of dental professionals and administration staff.
- Thorough knowledge of CQC regulations and compliance.
- Knowledge and experience in recruiting dental professionals and administration staff.
- Good IT skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Docs and dental software.
- Attention to detail – essential when working in a busy dental surgery.
- Highly organised – essential for the effective management of a busy dental clinic.
- Problem Solving – ability to deal with all problems that arise in the clinics in a calm and professional manner.
- Decision Making - ability to expect the unexpected and to be able to act accordingly making the correct decisions.
A primary related diploma or a degree is necessary.
Salary offered depends on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Dental Practice Management: 2 years
To Enquire about the Job:
Simply fill out the contact form on the right-hand side leaving all your details & a short message detailing your qualifications & experience.
We will then be in contact to discuss further.