We are currently looking for Dental Nurses to join our team in order to help us make a difference in more people's lives.
GDC registered Dental Nurses required for full & part time roles at our new state of the art practice.
Available Hours: Monday-Thursday 11am-7pm, Friday 11am-6pm & every other Saturday 10am-3pm
The Role of Dental Nurse:
- We are looking for a committed and hardworking employee to join our happy team and assist our growth.
- As part of our nursing team you will provide excellent chair side assistance whilst ensuring the highest levels of patient care and professionalism at all times.
- You will need to be friendly, enthusiastic and able to work well under pressure. A profound sense of professionalism and dedication is required for this role.
Requirements of Dental Nurse:
- A primary related diploma or a degree is necessary.
- Competency in note taking.
- Reception work when required.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with the public.
- Reliable and caring.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Willingness to learn and be mentored.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- CPD included.
To Enquire about the Job:
Simply fill out the contact form on the right-hand side leaving all your details & a short message detailing your qualifications & experience.
We will then be in contact to discuss further.