Dental Nurse Job
Dental Nurse required, permanent role at our new state of the art practice
Due to expansion of our clinic we are looking for full time or part time dental nurses.
Hours: to be discussed at interview stage (part time or full time)
We are looking for a committed and hardworking employee to join our happy team and assist our growth.
As part of our nursing team, you will always provide excellent chair side assistance whilst ensuring the highest levels of patient care and professionalism.
You will need to be friendly, enthusiastic and able to work well under pressure. A profound sense of professionalism and dedication is required for this role.
Requirements of Dental Nurse
- A primary related diploma or a degree.
- Competency in note taking
- You will also possess outstanding customer service skills and will be diligent and hard working.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with the public
- Reliable and caring
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn and be mentored
- Competitive rates of pay
- Training in specialist treatment such as oral surgery, implants and sedation
- Support in personal development
- Pension scheme
- Team activities
- Free parking
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Salary: £9.00 to £11.00 /hour
To Enquire about the Job:
Simply fill out the contact form on the right-hand side leaving all your details & a short message detailing your qualifications & experience.
We will then be in contact to discuss further.